Friday, March 4, 2011

Welcome!

I have been meaning to do this for a while.  I start, and I stop, and I think that no one will want to hear my ramblings, and maybe I should just keep things to myself.

Unfortunately, I love to write (at least I used to, but that's another story for another day) and I am constantly composing little stories in my head that want to get out.  They need to get out, before they drive me crazy.  Sometimes, I just want to share something that happened that I think someone else might want to hear.  So here we are.

Thanks for stopping by, and I will try not to waste your time.  Oh who am I kidding, would you be surfing blogs on the internet if you weren't trying to waste time?  I'll at least try to make it entertaining, I think I can do that.

I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment